Zum Inhalt springen

Alle Pvp-Fehler in einem Post! Speziell auch an die Entwickler von Anet!

ELENA.5809

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Leute,

Leider in English, ist aber eh Grundvoraussetzung eigtl. schon alleine, wenn man "metabattle" lesen will...Ich hoffe es stört keinen und wenn doch, dann gibt es noch Google translator ;) ich schreibe das jetzt nicht nochmal um, meine Zeit ist kostbar ;)

First of all I'll give anet a reason to read this, cause I'm owner of an IT- company and I know-most important for a company like anet is to get as much profit profit at end of the day and profit comes with new clients.

Many players left not only from gw2 pvp, but they left the game at all, because they are disgusted by the pvp ranked games.So if you read this, you will get more clients/ new players in your game/ make your game more attractive- more money! ;)

Just think about it how much energy and time you already invested in gw2 pvpmaps and pvp is just in a blink of an eye away to be very attractive.Because gw2 has an incredible nice graphics, just you need perfectionize pvp.

1)Ranked:not mix different divisions together- dont mix silver with platin or gold players - I rather wait or play another day for my ranked than loose my points!And if people want play "for fun" there is still unranked.

No pve mats or daily in ranked pvp - cause pve people enter ranked, just for mats, they dont really care for win or even insult, if you tell them what they can do better-that freaks out pvp people! who really mean it serious with pvp.

2)More good and easy infos for new players INGAME, like godsofpvp.net, new players who install the game and play, need to know how to build a proper pvp build and how to use itI dont know if im supposed to link here the sites, if not admins, please delete the link and not the whole post. I been writing it for weeks. thank you.

When I entered first time the pvp I had no clue, no one helped me, I needed long time to figure things out,so the above link would have helped me^^ at start and still does.

But I love the competition and it wasvery challenging to fight vs other players, especially in a team, so I was very patient to learn all this.

3)

If I want invite my friends to tournament, I can just write a very limited amount of messages,I not spam them, I just ask, and many happy to enter with me or are grateful and appreciate being invited andsomeone even writing them, cause there is not much communication ingame, if you arent in a guild you very lonely.If you not take action yourself, no one will write you, especially as beginner.

4)

Unranked:dont really care, but it would be nice to do same changes there,because if silver players train there builds there, they are not oneshotted by platin.

One week ago:Sunday evening- Im back on g3 after hard work and play ranked vs guys from French worms ( place 5 in Europe) what please is going on here?I mean, these guys are legendary!I better NOT get ANY matchup than play vs legendary and have NO CHANCE.I just loosing my hard earned points for 100%

5)ANd many bots since 6 months.Please no more bots in pvp!

6) chests with mats IN THE MIDDLE of the pvpmatch!? Bright blinking chests!? Really?

The guy who did this §Q$"ERW, I think he NEVER played a pvpmatch or AT to know that you need to focus ingameand you NOT have the timeto open a chest during a pvpmatch.

Actual problem yesterday:Hard work pays off and I went into platin division at end of season- last games even solo q- very challenging and big fun!Waking up next morning, realizing anet opened 2x2 season right after the 5x5 season is NO FUN!And platin badge already gone! Again a bad fauxpas from anet! I was about to enjoy my platin badge for a while, but nope...

If I enter ATs, people often dont trust (for a good reason) and want to see "the badge"btw ATs are the only place you still can have fair matches 5x5 with your own team,ranked isnt fair at all in my point of view.Even if you are a good player, you cant carry if there are afk or bots.

Long story short, please listen to me, do this small changes or on long or short terms, for me, I will leave, like many others did, because of these same reasons^

ANET, It is your decision, if you want gain new customers or loose the old ones by just not respecting them enough.Every clever business man knows, it is easier to keep up to the old costumers, by keeping up communication and to pleasing them.

Greetings and respect to Mighty Teapot and his tournament and all the other fascinated gamers who struggle hard to keep pvp attractive.

Sorry for my bad English, Im German! ;)Good luck!Take care

byeE. - manche kennen mich, viele lieben mich und der Rest , die k... mich ;)

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Gut getroffen!Aber ANET hat sich ja nicht einmal nach dem "finanziell" schlechten Quartal (Q4 2019) selbst die Frage gestellt: "Warum?"Somit glaube ich, dass der Entwickler eher seine "noch vorhandenen" Ressourcen in den Spielbereich PvE und Open World legt.

Sind wir mal ehrlich aber PvP benötigt eine Menge Aufmerksamkeit, gerade in Sachen "Balancing", da reicht es meiner Meinung nach nicht nur jedes Quartal einen "großen" Balancepatch zu bringen. Da sollte, wenn etwas "broken" ist, möglchst schnell ein Balancepatch zum "beheben" kommen und ich denke das kann sich ANET gerade und in naher Zukunft nicht erlauben!

Ich persönlich habe das PvP auch schon vor längerer Zeit niedergelegt, da die Matchups von Season zu Season immer beschissener wurden.Gerade meine letzten Erfahrungen haben die krassen Sprünge gezeigt, wie das man als PT1 Spieler gegen weitaus höher ranked Spieler antreten musste und man entweder hart kassiert hat oder im nächsten Match förmlich nur noch Autoattack machen musste.... (übertrieben dargestellt!)

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 10 Monate später...
Am 13.5.2023 um 08:48 schrieb kasawumbu.6108:

Unterschreibe ich so. Wenn man bedenkt das der Post vom 5.8.2020 stammt und seitdem null passiert ist, im Gegenteil es noch schlimmer geworden ist sieht man das es A-Net einen Sch.... kümmert was das PvP betrifft. Traurig, aber wahr. 

ach du bist so witzig bitte mehr theards und kommentare von dir xD

• 5 Wochen später...
vor 10 Stunden schrieb kasawumbu.6108:

Lieber bin ich witzig als dumm. Mit meiner Meinung, was das PvP angeht stehe ich längst nicht alleine da. Wenn man nur Andere trollen will sollte man die Finger von der Tastatur lassen. 

so wie eine community auf änderungen reagiert ist es nur logisch das man sowenig macht wie möglich immerhin denkt jeder nur an sich mimimi mein klasse ist nicht op mimimimi diese klasse ist op und wenn mal ein balance patch kommt mimimi meine onehit klasse muss nu gespielt werden damit andere sterben mimimi anet ist doof mimimi die kümmern sich ein sche... um mich mimimi. ich glaub das ist eine gute zusammenfassung von 90% der pvp threads. und wenn anet mal neue maps und spielmodi bringt kommt zu 100% wie in der vergangenheit mimimi die sind doof die gefallen mir nicht mimimimi.  

• Like 3