Zum Inhalt springen

Looking for a Deutsch/Englisch Guild

TasteOfChaos.2198

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hm, I doubt that you will find a german speaking guild in NA, you will find them (and only those) on german main servers in EU: Elona Reach, Riverside, Drakkar Lake. There, guild and team chat and voice communication is mostly german. There are also 4 german minor server: Kodash, Abadon's Mouth, Dzagonur, Miller Sound, there you may find a few german wvw guilds, but as linking isn't language respecting, they may also be linked to english or french main server, that will dominate the team-chat.

Should you switch to EU you will also have a time-zone problem (NYC -6h, LA -9h compared to CE(S)T): american evening is european night. To meet many europeans incl. germans, you need to play 19:00-24:00 CE(S)T

For roaming you will also have a ping penalty from america to EU, it will very likely be over 120ms.

Bearbeitet von Dayra.7405

Hi there! We are on Server WSR and we try to hold our guilde small and good. We are MultiKulti... like Swizerland, Germany, Austria, and maybe soon USA? ^^ A little bit from what we like, is: Playing WvW with quality, PvP sometimes and PvE (only if somebody needs something...), and sry for my broken english, i am the austrian guy and my schooltime was 35 years ago and longer ^^ So... lets see, if WE here from you... [Krit] Die letzten Kreuzritter send nice greetings to USA